How To Set Length Of Project?

Posted By phil_78 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
phil_78
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi all,

I can't seem to figure out how to set the length of a project.

This page of the manual...

https://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk/help/CrazyTalk7/UserManual/default.html#link_12

... suggests I need to click on the Time Settings button to open the Time Settings panel.

When I click on that button all it does is flip the associated display from frames to time.

How do you open the Time Settings panel in CrazyTalk 7??

Thanks!

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 7 hours ago
Hi...

When you click the Time Setting button next to the clock, you should see a panel like the one below. Just adjust the Total Frames up to 27,000 frames which is 15 minutes.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/763f8f51-265c-40de-a268-d595.jpg

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

phil_78
phil_78
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)

When you click the Time Setting button next to the clock...

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated.

Nothing I click on brings up the panel you show in your post. 

- When I click on the clock, it changes the time display from frames to time, and back.

- When I click on the time display, nothing happens.

Where exactly is the "Time Setting button next to the clock"??

I'm using CT standard 7.33.4208.1 if that helps.

https://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk/help/crazytalk7/images/project_settings_01.jpg

This image in the manual seems to suggest I click on the clock.  As reported above, doing so just toggles the time display from frames to time and back.  

I've tried using various modifier keys when clicking, doesn't help.

Thanks for any advice!   I'm probably doing something stupid, please feel free to tell me what, as I can't seem to figure it out.

phil_78
phil_78
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

According to support CT 7 standard doesn't allow you to set the project length, which does seem to be true. 

A work around might be to import an audio file or TTS input to set the length of project.  I think that might work.

Reading This Topic