web avatar

Posted By femirule 15 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
ExclamationMark
femirule
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (328 reputation)Senior Member (328 reputation)Senior Member (328 reputation)Senior Member (328 reputation)Senior Member (328 reputation)Senior Member (328 reputation)Senior Member (328 reputation)Senior Member (328 reputation)Senior Member (328 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 14 Years Ago
His the way to make your web avatar in crazy talk pro to automatically play once it is loaded on the web page?

Are the any detailed instruction for other configuration ?

Thanks
Mick
Mick
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: 14 Years Ago
Hi,

CrazyTalk6 Web Avatar can only export Flash components. You need to utilize CrazyTalk to export this flash components first, and then you have to use WidGetCast and click on “Insert Flash” button to import this flash and its components. Finally, you can export the and upload the files to your web hosting.

Besides, if you use the common project (Not WebAvatar), you can utilize Output/Web tab to do web export. When you output FLASH file for the web , you should get .flv, AC_RunActiveContent.js, FlashSwf.swf in a folder. You have to convert the FLV format to SWF format via third-party software such as 4U FLV Converter and so on. Then, you must insert this SWF file into your webpage via webpage editor such as Dreamweaver and so on.

If you want to stop the FLASH looping, you have to add several HTML codes: <param name="LOOP" value="false"> and loop="false in <object>.

e.g. <object classid="clsidBigGrin27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,29,0" width="320" height="240">
  <param name="movie" value="da/001.swf">
  <param name="quality" value="high"><param name="LOOP" value="false">
  <embed src="da/001.swf" width="320" height="240" loop="false" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed>
</object>

Yours sincerely,

Mick
Technical Support
Reallusion Inc.
www.reallusion.com

candlelight2007
candlelight2007
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
femirule (12/16/2009)
His the way to make your web avatar in crazy talk pro to automatically play once it is loaded on the web page?

Are the any detailed instruction for other configuration ?

Thanks

I think what you're asking is whether or not webavatar can play automatically upon loading - not whether or not it can play "once", correct? if that's the case then - from my experience - I wasn't able to make it play automatically. The "play" parameter in HTML doesn't seem to have any effect on autoplay. My guess: it's probably set somewhere in the code. Ironically, regular avatars (saved as flash) act exactly in the opposite way: they start automatically and, again, I could find a way to stop them from autoplaying, no matter what settings I used. Btw, same goes for looping. It seems to loop no matter what the setting for the loop param is. In my experience anyway.

Reading This Topic