Profile Picture

Want to get rid of Curve Editor. How to fix keys issues.

Posted By hela7evendev 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Want to get rid of Curve Editor. How to fix keys issues.

Author
hela7evendev
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (346 reputation)Senior Member (346 reputation)Senior Member (346 reputation)Senior Member (346 reputation)Senior Member (346 reputation)Senior Member (346 reputation)Senior Member (346 reputation)Senior Member (346 reputation)Senior Member (346 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
The at first I was excited about "curve editor" but now...nope. Cant stand it. Im trying to build animations and I use the KEYS in the timeline to editor as I go. I hope I am simply missing something and somehow lost the ability to see the keys somehow. Like turn them on or off. I do NOT want to spend time using curve editor for EVERY SINGLE animation I create. I just want to use the keys that no longer show up on my timeline as I build a literal 3 second video animation. Am I doing something wrong? I hope so. Until I get "curve editor" the keys showed on my timeline and I was able to edit as I desired. Now? I just see "motion" and its horrible. Freaking horrible!! Thoughts???
raxel_67
raxel_67
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Have you tried sampling the clip in order to see the keyframes? just right click on the motion clip and select sample click, after that you should see the keyframes
hela7evendev
hela7evendev
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (346 reputation)Senior Member (346 reputation)Senior Member (346 reputation)Senior Member (346 reputation)Senior Member (346 reputation)Senior Member (346 reputation)Senior Member (346 reputation)Senior Member (346 reputation)Senior Member (346 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Thank you. I will give that a shot. And it didnt work. This isnt fun at all. Im 3 days behind schedule. My keyframes disappeared on me save the ones from the start AND when I copy and paste them from 1 to 120 frames. When I try and edit the middle at say 60, there is NO keyframe added AND it sets the motion as if I made the movement at frame 1 screwing up my entire animation. Im considering just reinstalling all of iclone JUST so I can lose this freaking curve editor nonsense. Repeat NO KEYFRAMES are being added at all save the first frame. I shouldnt have to do this at all. I dont WANT to use curve editor every single time I create an animation. I just want to use the dang timeline keyframes at will. This is annoying and frustrating and I apologize up front if I am a bit forceful but I have been at this trying to fix this for 3 days and Im getting REALLY sick of it!
Edited
7 Years Ago by hela7evendev

Reading This Topic