Character creation problem

Posted By Moonci 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Moonci
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I used Photoshop to design a character.  I made all of my character's "parts" in separate layers (i.e. left upper leg) and then I saved the character.  Since the file is a photoshop file, the only way I could pull it into CTA3 was to used the create G3 free bone actor.  I tried pulling it in from the file menu but no go.  go.  When I pull it in from the create G3 fee bone actor it has a bunch of the red dots (pivot points?) but I can't move them to where I believe they are supposed to be.  Any help would be appreciated.
kylelee
kylelee
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
You can use Add button to save your custom character, please refer below.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/3c1cccff-aab4-4ffe-8d0c-6f3c.png
lesdodds
lesdodds
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Moonci (11/13/2017)
I used Photoshop to design a character.  I made all of my character's "parts" in separate layers (i.e. left upper leg) and then I saved the character.  Since the file is a photoshop file, the only way I could pull it into CTA3 was to used the create G3 free bone actor.  I tried pulling it in from the file menu but no go.  go.  When I pull it in from the create G3 fee bone actor it has a bunch of the red dots (pivot points?) but I can't move them to where I believe they are supposed to be.  Any help would be appreciated.

Use Transform Bone tool 
Transform Bone
Smile

LesterSmile
 My YouTube
My Facebook
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
-Walt Disney

Reading This Topic