Profile Picture

CrazyTalk will not save projects in mp4 format

Posted By l.halsey 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
l.halsey
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (216 reputation)Junior Member (216 reputation)Junior Member (216 reputation)Junior Member (216 reputation)Junior Member (216 reputation)Junior Member (216 reputation)Junior Member (216 reputation)Junior Member (216 reputation)Junior Member (216 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Using CrazyTalk8, I am unable to save a project as an mp4 file. CrazyTalk initially starts to save the file, but then fails. The first few times, the error I receive is that CrazyTalk has stopped working and the program needs to be closed and reopened. Since, then the error I have received is 'ERROR! Cannot export video'. Any advice would be gratefully received. Thank you.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
If you are still having this problem, please contact Technical Support using the link below. They will be able to advise you further.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic