iClone Props, Preform, Particles & Sound

Posted By 《/^\》 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
《/^\》
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hi, I have created a double barrel shotgun, I have made it better importing from 3d Google Warehouse, exported it to Blender to make the structure better. Animated it for reloading then merged the sub-porps & added the the Perform > Reload.
That was fine but the sound didn't get "attached" to the preform action. 
Next I made a Proform > Shoot but the particles of smoke & fire & the sound are not attached to the action.
My questions are:
Can I attach sound to the preform action like the horse walk or gallop?
Also can I add particles to a preform action like a shot from a gun, ie smoke & flash/fire?
How do i make my shotgun able to drag & drop onto any avatar so it's in their hands like a lot of the other props are?

Thanks in advance Smile
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/22052da1-9c64-4fad-90f5-cad6.png

colour
colour
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Welcome to the ForumSmile
Can I attach sound to the preform action like the horse walk or gallop?

No. You need to Select the Prop & Scroll-down to the Prop'; Modify/Sound Track & Import it.
Also can I add particles to a preform action like a shot from a gun, ie smoke & flash/fire?

No. You need to Attach the Particles, via the Particles Emitters.
How do i make my shotgun able to drag & drop onto any avatar so it's in their hands like a lot of the other props are?

Those are embedded in iClone iProps.  You do it manually with Props that aren't iProps, by Selecting  Prop's Attach/Link To & selecting  Avatar's hand & Editing Avatars Motion Layer, to adjust. If it's a Shotgun, you need to Link, not Attach.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited
7 Years Ago by colour

Reading This Topic