Posted By estherau 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

can i save an actor with his props attached so I don't need to

Author
estherau
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (918 reputation)Veteran Member (918 reputation)Veteran Member (918 reputation)Veteran Member (918 reputation)Veteran Member (918 reputation)Veteran Member (918 reputation)Veteran Member (918 reputation)Veteran Member (918 reputation)Veteran Member (918 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
load them in and position them and link them all over again next time eg officer malone with his gun and badge?
Also he's a G1 character.  Is the easiest way to use him (he only has front side and back views) to load in front and side and change the visibility when I want him to change viewing angle?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Yes you can attach props to your character in Composer mode. Then if you save the character it will be saved with the attached props.

If you wish to switch between front and side views of characters, then the "Visible/Invisible" option can be used as and when required. If done correctly the process should be seamless. 

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic