Profile Picture

Want to create JibJab type videos for sweet 16 montages

Posted By habraham9 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
habraham9
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (274 reputation)Senior Member (274 reputation)Senior Member (274 reputation)Senior Member (274 reputation)Senior Member (274 reputation)Senior Member (274 reputation)Senior Member (274 reputation)Senior Member (274 reputation)Senior Member (274 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Hello. I am looking to create some sort of video that I can include members of a family in a funny video. Does this exist? Thanks so much!
jlittle
jlittle
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
I would use CrazyTalk Animator 2. You can take a picture and do most anything with it.
Check out some of the Reallusion CTA2 tutorials and you will see what can be done.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
hah,  first time i hear the name,  i know it as the monty python style!

How I would do it is,  anything you want doing the jibjab movement,  you'd have to animate as a prop - the cta human tends to emulate human / round lip movements so you can't use those tools,  you'd have to move the jaw up and down manually for talking....the new scrub feature will help alot...tedious,  but not hard..

Like in the below video,   they cut the mouth / jaw into a rectangular shape -  think old school since they use to do this with stop motion and paper cut outs!
Then for the parts you want to make more human,  you use a rigged body so you can use the basic animation systems.    Not hard,  but tedious,  so this would be an intermediate skill level project.  -  you'd have to learn about rigging and linking,  - like body and head can be rigged,   but mouth attached as a prop.

planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
I made this to give you a better idea of what i mean....this is what your jib jab rig should look like - you rig the middle part of face so you have automated eye movement and head turns.   You attach the jibjabbed cut out props to the head - so they always stay aligned -  then you animate it moving up and down for speech.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/44990bb4-cac2-44d5-b4de-043a.jpg

Edited
7 Years Ago by planetstardragon

Reading This Topic