Profile Picture

More built-in facial expressions for iClone4?

Posted By DesertWalker 15 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
DesertWalker
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
This is a question for Reallusion.

Now that iClone 4 can handle facial animations, can facial expressions for CrazyTalk be repackaged for iClone 4?

I have three packs, Acting Workshop -Natural Facial Performance, and Facial Expression Clips Vols. 1 and 2. If they can work in iClone 4 that will be wonderful. I know one can use the puppet panel to create custom expressions. However, having a good library of expressions can save a lot of time.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
Hi David,

You can use the Motion Clip (.CLP) files from the packs you mention in iClone4 directly without any need for repackaging.

Load an avatar in iClone4 and then switch to Animation - Facial Animation. You can then use the Import .CLP button on the Modify Panel to select one of the motion clips from say Acting Workshop and apply directly to your iClone character.

Hope this helps. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

DesertWalker
DesertWalker
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Thanks, Peter. How could I miss that? Another question got fired off without even trying on my part Smile. Although it will be even better if they are inside iClone. I noticed that the expressions inside iClone 4 are actually CrazyTalk Media Files, while the expressions in CrazyTalk are CrazyTalk Clip Files. I thought they can be easily converted. But no problem - I will use the import button.

David

Reading This Topic