iClone for beginners, where to start

Posted By waleshire 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
waleshire
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
There are so many options with iClone 7 that I'm not quite sure where to start. As a beginner, could someone tell me what the best order of learning would be best. I don't have a specific project that needs to be completed so I just want to learn about the program in a sequence that makes understanding easy. 

Any ideas?

Thanks,
-Wes
sjonesdc
sjonesdc
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
waleshire (8/4/2017)
There are so many options with iClone 7 that I'm not quite sure where to start. As a beginner, could someone tell me what the best order of learning would be best. I don't have a specific project that needs to be completed so I just want to learn about the program in a sequence that makes understanding easy. 

Any ideas?

Thanks,
-Wes

You can start here https://www.reallusion.com/iclone6/iclone_training.aspx or https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNV5zSFadPdlVwer9zldv8IxtAUhm-MQh.    "You can follow the video tutorials below to quickly get familiar with iClone 7. Since iClone 7 covers most features in iClone 6, you can visit additional iClone 6 video tutorials to learn the classical features."

sjonesdc Hehe

STILL LEARNING!!!

Reading This Topic