Profile Picture

Morph Targets for UE4

Posted By UE4Reallusion 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
UE4Reallusion
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (438 reputation)Senior Member (438 reputation)Senior Member (438 reputation)Senior Member (438 reputation)Senior Member (438 reputation)Senior Member (438 reputation)Senior Member (438 reputation)Senior Member (438 reputation)Senior Member (438 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hay, does anyone have the same problem i'm having here, i have purchased the Character creator Morph pack, i tried to export my character to Unreal Engine 4, what i want is the player to be able to customize his character in game, the only morphs i get are the initial ones such as mouth open or closed, eyes open or close, i want the other advanced morphs such as torso size and height of the body...etc.
Please if anyone knows how to export the morphs to other third party 3d softwares.
but0fc0ursee
but0fc0ursee
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago

UE4Reallusion (7/13/2017)
Hay, does anyone have the same problem i'm having here, i have purchased the Character creator Morph pack, i tried to export my character to Unreal Engine 4, what i want is the player to be able to customize his character in game, the only morphs i get are the initial ones such as mouth open or closed, eyes open or close, i want the other advanced morphs such as torso size and height of the body...etc.
Please if anyone knows how to export the morphs to other third party 3d softwares.

If iClone won't transfer those specific morphs...

One Way: (Use Blender)....free
Create "Shape Key" morphs in Blender
Torso size, etc., etc..

Now send it to UE4.

Edited
7 Years Ago by but0fc0ursee
unit23
unit23
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
UE4Reallusion (7/13/2017)

I need this feature too.

Reading This Topic