Adding to website?

Posted By ltd 16 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 16 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 56 minutes ago
Hi,

Ok so we have established you are not confused nor are you a newbie at web site creation. Sadly I had no way of knowing that from your post so apologies if you were offended by my reply.

I also do not know what you were told by pre-sales so I'am just going by the information that is available on this web site that describe Crazytalk's features.

With regards to Sitepal I have never used it and don't know the full extent of its capabilities but from what I've read it appears to do much the same as what is available with Crazytalk. In Crazytalk you can easily get any facial image to say anything you want and then incorporate the exported movie into your web page just by cutting and pasting the code.

Apart from the Auto-start feature you mentioned what is it exactly you want to do in Crazytalk that you are unable to do? If it is adding chatbot features then yes that isn't available out of the box but everything else is there.

Crazytalk is one of the easiest programs to use I have found so I'm struggling to understand what it is you need these tutorials to show you. There are plenty of tutorials related to the advanced features such as Puppeteering and SFX so what is missing that you need? If you explain a little more I'm sure someone can help you.

Pete

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
16 Years Ago by Peter Edwards
editorgary
editorgary
Posted 16 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (315 reputation)Senior Member (315 reputation)Senior Member (315 reputation)Senior Member (315 reputation)Senior Member (315 reputation)Senior Member (315 reputation)Senior Member (315 reputation)Senior Member (315 reputation)Senior Member (315 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi

I download mine a wmv and gthen convert the to swf flash files, it keeps the file size down and has worked really well for me www.pashabooks.com check out the dog on the lost mountain page.

ltd
ltd
Posted 16 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (350 reputation)Senior Member (350 reputation)Senior Member (350 reputation)Senior Member (350 reputation)Senior Member (350 reputation)Senior Member (350 reputation)Senior Member (350 reputation)Senior Member (350 reputation)Senior Member (350 reputation)

Last Active: 16 Years Ago
At last...

I want to do what you have done on this page : http://www.pashabooks.com/harold.html

A character- it auto plays, no surround screen works like sitepal. Thats exactly what I need it to do!

Any more tips? This works in ie and forefox, did you have to add any extra players in?

What code are you uing on your webpage to pull it in?

Any tips would be most helpful. Thank You.

pps. The Koala has a problem with it's sound- its double playing over it's self- if you understand what I mean. Not sure if you knewSmile
bamdelco
bamdelco
Posted 16 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (504 reputation)Veteran Member (504 reputation)Veteran Member (504 reputation)Veteran Member (504 reputation)Veteran Member (504 reputation)Veteran Member (504 reputation)Veteran Member (504 reputation)Veteran Member (504 reputation)Veteran Member (504 reputation)

Last Active: 11 Years Ago
ltd (2/27/2008)
I'm not confused.lol....
I only purchased this as an alternative to sitepal because of your pre sales staff assurance that it could do the job and that tutorials were provided.

It's a bit off after purchase to find- in fact no tutorials on how to do this are provided,
The support forum tries to tell you your confusing the prog with a site maker,
That you should also scan the net to look for how to tutorials!

To clarify, I am a webmaster with many sites and my own hosting. I can build webpages.
I don't need 'newbie' tutorials on building webpages.

I need a program I purchase - to do what I am told it will do.
If I'm assured that tutorials on how to do what I need it to do are provided- I expect them to be.

The only thing I'm a newbie at - is using this new program I have bought.

Itd, I am a very enthusiastic user of CrazyTalk. It really is an incredible program as you will find as you get used to it. And whatever work-arounds that you find for your particular problem will be both easy and worth the extra effort, because CrazyTalk is worth the extra effort because of what it can do.

However, I agree with you about Reallusion's weakness in the area of actually teaching customers how to use their products and their lack of complete tutorials. I have posted by grumblings about this elsewhere on the Forum both in regard to CrazyTalk and iClone.

Forgive me for being cruel, but I am glad that someone else has had some of the same problems as I have in learning how to use these programs. Perhaps with more such complaints Reallusion will begin to address this weakness in their marketing mix ... not thorough enough tutorials for their otherwise fantastic products.

pieterhillewaert
pieterhillewaert
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Another html5 video player is THEOplayer and it has a lot more features than Flowplayer. For more information you can visit http://www.theoplayer.com
It is the ONLY HTML5 video player that can guarantuee http live streaming playback, cross-platform without any plugins such as Flash or Silverlight. 

Reading This Topic