Profile Picture

Created mask import issues CC2

Posted By HitEmUp 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
HitEmUp
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (344 reputation)Senior Member (344 reputation)Senior Member (344 reputation)Senior Member (344 reputation)Senior Member (344 reputation)Senior Member (344 reputation)Senior Member (344 reputation)Senior Member (344 reputation)Senior Member (344 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hey guys,

don't know it's on me or its a bug, here my problem:
i create a mask in c4d and try to import it. Everithing works well but, when i save the mask as a costum cloth part and then open up another model and attach it, the mask is not like i import it.
It seems that the triangle decimated, so that the quality is bad, see the pics.

What i do:
1. Export standart women without motions and cloth into fbx
2. Load it in c4d and add my mask, position it and bind it to head bone
3. Export from c4d to fbx
4. Import it to CC2 newest version
5. select mask and add it to costum
6. Open new or my character and add try to attach. See result.

Are any know issues with this, or a maximum of triangle or file size for cloth parts?

Thanks,
Sam
Attachments
Mask-afterimport.png (160 views, 273.00 KB)
Mask-afterimport-poly.png (164 views, 465.00 KB)
Mask-onNewAvatar.png (139 views, 523.00 KB)
Mask-onNewAvatar-poly.png (146 views, 348.00 KB)
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 35 minutes ago
It looks like it has been stretched with the morphs applied to that new head? It will stretch to fit. It will only conform to morphs though, not visimes/muscle movements.
Edited
7 Years Ago by Rampa
HitEmUp
HitEmUp
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (344 reputation)Senior Member (344 reputation)Senior Member (344 reputation)Senior Member (344 reputation)Senior Member (344 reputation)Senior Member (344 reputation)Senior Member (344 reputation)Senior Member (344 reputation)Senior Member (344 reputation)

Hey Rampa,
thanks for helping... The hint was a good one, but no, i can use it on every character, included the character i used to export / import it. See pic...
After saving it to custom it's broken. I also try to import / export it with the original character. Also tryed closing and reopen cc2.
The morphs change a bit but not effecting the problem.
Seem to be hard to find the problem. Btw, i use the CC_Base_Head bone to bind.

Bests Sam
Attachments
Orginal-charakter.png (130 views, 395.00 KB)
Edited
7 Years Ago by HitEmUp
HitEmUp
HitEmUp
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Got it, thank you!
The trick was to set the checkbox (Lightwave / Cinema4D compatible) while exporting from cc2 to fbx.
Then also the character looks good in c4d. Everything is working like charm now. Also the preview of the mesh looking right now.

Thanks and cya Smile

Reading This Topic