Profile Picture

Tutorial just for adjustment of motion speed of a character along a path and the elimination of...

Posted By dltanner99 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Tutorial just for adjustment of motion speed of a character along a...

Author
General.png
dltanner99
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (460 reputation)Senior Member (460 reputation)Senior Member (460 reputation)Senior Member (460 reputation)Senior Member (460 reputation)Senior Member (460 reputation)Senior Member (460 reputation)Senior Member (460 reputation)Senior Member (460 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Why is the Adjustment of motion speed of a character along a path and the elimination of sliding feet the most closely guarded secret in every release of iClone? I've owned 4-6 and await 7, but there seems to be no straightforward solution. Can someone please point out or create a tutorial that helps me to be able to slow down a character's progress toward the end of a path and to make it seem as if they are walking on anything but ice? I've watched several tutorials on YouTube, but when I try to apply the same in iClone 6, there is no affect whatsoever. I appreciate your help in advance, and have to so I'm frustrated that iClone has never addressed this issue.

Reading This Topic