Replacing Sprites Not Same Size

Posted By EvilGenius 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
EvilGenius
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Today @ 1:33 AM
Does anyone know why when I try to replace a sprite it comes out the wrong size?  When I resize it to look normal it just throws everything off and doesn't look natural.  Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this so it doesn't happen again? 

======================================================

lesdodds
lesdodds
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
EvilGenius (5/6/2017)
Does anyone know why when I try to replace a sprite it comes out the wrong size?  When I resize it to look normal it just throws everything off and doesn't look natural.  Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this so it doesn't happen again? 

Are you resizing with Sprite Editor for sprites and bone edit for bones? Bone edit can change relationship with other bones as sprite edit changes sprite picture only. 

LesterSmile
 My YouTube
My Facebook
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
-Walt Disney

Reading This Topic