Profile Picture

iClone 4 help ?

Posted By RobhG 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
RobhG
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (448 reputation)Senior Member (448 reputation)Senior Member (448 reputation)Senior Member (448 reputation)Senior Member (448 reputation)Senior Member (448 reputation)Senior Member (448 reputation)Senior Member (448 reputation)Senior Member (448 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
I purchased my license pro, I installed the program but I noticed that 3dxchange 4 did not come or any version that I can import my characters to the iclone and animate them, I returned to the site thinking that 3dxchange would be in the patch / bonus tab, but, when clicking , I have tutorials, patchs, serial and my program, but where is my 3dxchange? Where can I find it? I just loved iClone 4 pro, lightweight, versatile, rendered with quality and very fast, caters exactly to my pc, I really enjoyed it, but can anyone help with 3dxchange? where do I find ? I contacted support but they gave me 3 days to reply and I decided to use the forum.
colour
colour
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Welcome to the Forum Smile

3DXChange is a separately purchased  Program for each iClone Version. You would need 3DXChange 4 that's np longer available from Reallusion.

BTW, I only look in very infrequently. So, a regular Forum Member needs to answer any further questions.

Good luckSmile

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited
7 Years Ago by colour

Reading This Topic