Contour ShuttleXpress anyone using it

Posted By AlanN 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
AlanN
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (581 reputation)Veteran Member (581 reputation)Veteran Member (581 reputation)Veteran Member (581 reputation)Veteran Member (581 reputation)Veteran Member (581 reputation)Veteran Member (581 reputation)Veteran Member (581 reputation)Veteran Member (581 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Subject line pretty much says it all. I have one which I previously used with some of the Adobe packages. Just wondered if anyone had tried it with iClone and is it worth the bother of setting up a configuration (none of the reallusion programs are supplied as settings files)
Not having much experience I wondered what would be the best use of the device for common iClone functions.
I have 5 buttons a shuttle and a jog wheel I can assign, assigning the jog wheel to the mouse wheel seems to work well for zooming.
The shuttle looks like it would work on the timeline by assigning it to left and right arrows
No idea what to use the 5 buttons for yet

garylearntech
garylearntech
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi Alan
Bit of a coincidence you asking this – I've been meaning to investigate if I can get mine to work usefully with CrazyTalk Animator 3's timeline…  Good luck!

---
Cartoon Animator 4 Pipeline (always the current production version, unless otherwise stated)
Mac mini M1, macOS Big Sur (11.6.5)
Signature data last updated 2022-05-15

Reading This Topic