Bending Objects

Posted By stevew 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
stevew
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Hi I have just purchased bending Objects.
http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC5c15807b7a8cec4b8

I have messaged the author but no reply

What is the procedure to attach it to an object and make the object bend ?

Or a link to some instructions.

Cheers

Steve Warby

Lord Ashes
Lord Ashes
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
I don't have the content but from the description it sounds like they are just prop with bones. As such I would suspect that you attach them together (in iClone) using the LINK or ATTACH property. To bend them you probably just click on a part of the object and then use Rotate or possibly use the Animate Layer to access the individual bones (and then Rotate them). As I said, this is just a guess because I don't have the content to confirm.

"We often compare ourselves to the U.S. and often they come out the best, but they only have the right to bear arms while we have the right to bare breasts"
Bowser and Blue, Busting The Breast

Reading This Topic