Profile Picture

Project or model won't show up in the work window

Posted By Riverbud 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Riverbud
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
when I try to add any Project or model into the work window nothing shows up I can hear the audio but no animation picture. I have a Acer  laptop computer. I have tried to reinstall again and again. I have Crazy Talk 7 and tried  CT 8 demo version but all do the same thing I also run Windows 10. Anyone have a suggestion I can try. My desktop works fine.
Thanks Riverbud
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 7 hours ago
Please try updating your graphics drivers as this is normally the cause of this issue.

Please see the links below to check (depending on the graphics card you have).

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/

Important: If your computer has switchable graphics, please do ensure you are running CrazyTalk with the more powerful graphics card (Normally Nvidia or AMD). You can normally do this by right clicking the CrazyTalk desktop icon and choosing "Run With Graphics Processor".

Please also run Windows Update to ensure your system is fully updated.
In Windows 7 you can do this by clicking Start > All Programs > Windows Update > Check For updates. In Windows 8 go to the Start Screen and type Windows Update. Then select "Check For Update" from the search list. In Windows 10 go to Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and then "Check For Update".

Hopefully this will resolve the problem for you.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Riverbud
Riverbud
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Thanks for your reply, I checked for any driver problem but not help. must just be my card. It works on my desktop so I will just use that one my time to up date my laptop. Thanks for your help

Reading This Topic