Profile Picture

Monster Workshop Head Swapping causes iClone 6.53 to crash.

Posted By jlthorne 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Monster Workshop Head Swapping causes iClone 6.53 to crash.

Author
jlthorne
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (988 reputation)Veteran Member (988 reputation)Veteran Member (988 reputation)Veteran Member (988 reputation)Veteran Member (988 reputation)Veteran Member (988 reputation)Veteran Member (988 reputation)Veteran Member (988 reputation)Veteran Member (988 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I just purchase Monster Workshop and I am going through the tutorial where I save Groucho's head and then apply it to Indigo.  I can save the head.  But when I try to apply the Groucho head to Indigo the program crashes.  I am using iClone 6.53 Pro.  As I am new to Monster Workshop and Fairly new to iClone I do not know how to make this work.  Is there any one else experience the same issue, or have help on how to fix it

Thanks Jeff
michael7
michael7
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Edited
7 Years Ago by michael7

Reading This Topic