Character Creator 2.0 Official Version will have a PBR enabled Appearance Editor
. For this Beta version, one can import a PBR enabled sbsar file for usage.
We have also provided for Substance Preset support which will let you save a XML formatted file with the extension *.sbsprs facilitating Substance material exchange.Substance Preset
For more information about Substance presets take a look at the official page: Substance file formats
Save a preset file from Character Creator and importing it to Cinema4D:Appearance Editor UI Enhancement & sbsar Import
In the previous version of Appearance Editor, the parameters and parameter groupings would show up in the same area making it difficult to tell them apart and thus hard to use.
For more convenience, the parameter groups will be separated into the Substance Tree List letting one efficiently focus on a specific Substance category.
Check Online Manual HERE.
- [A] The current mesh.
- [B] Use the checkboxes to enable the sbsar material for editing.
- [C] Load sbsar file
- [D] Drag & drop a sbsar material or use it like you would with [C]
- [E] Return to the initial sbsar values or restore the last sbsar path
- [F] Initiate Appearance Editor
Edit in the Appearance Editor
Check Online Manual HERE (Load) & HERE (Save).
- [A] The current material being worked on.
- [B] The current sbsar being worked on.
- [C] Displays the sbsar path being used now. Change out the sbsar by dragging it to [B] or turning it on.
- [D] Expand to Save / Load Substance Material Preset
A demonstration of importing customized sbsar along with self made presets.
2 Years Ago by