first of all, I wish a merry XMAS to everybody.
I developed a SW, which ease up the organization of files in the Motion Puppet tool.The SW works for iClone 5, 6, and 7
You can download it, together with the user manual, following these steps:
1. go to www.roberto-colombo.com
2. click the Login button
3. insert user = iclonetools / password = reallusion
4. one page should open up, with one single link for a file, right click on it and choose Save As
5. copy it in any folder you might like and extract the content6. log out from the page and remember to add something in the Guestbook :-))
7. before launching the SW, install Microsoft .NET 4.5 or higher (instructions are provided in the user manual)
Once done the steps above. the SW is ready to be used, no need for further installation, but, before using it, make sure to read the manual, in order to get familiar with what you can do with it and how to set the source and destination path within the .ini file.
Don't worry: no virus has been added and the SW has already been successfully tested (and appreciated) by Rampa.
Hope it will be useful.NOTE: latest version is 1.4
OS: Windows 10 Pro English 64-bit / CPU: Intel i7-9700 3.6GHz / MB: ASUS ROG Strix Z390 RAM: 32GB DDR4 2.6GHz / HD: 2TB+3TB / SSD: 2x512GB Samsung 860 EVO /
VB: Palit GTX2080 TI GamingPro 11GB / AB: embedded in the MB and VB (audio from the VB with an HDMI splitter) / DirectX: 12
2 Years Ago by