FREE G3 Character Giveaway by Garry Pye for CTA3

Posted By garrypye 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
garrypye
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ee2ad9db-82f1-4e8a-952c-c71b.jpg

My CTA Facebook page just hit 800 'Likes' today and I'm celebrating by giving away a free Little Mate G3 character for CTA3 of your choice!

Is there a catch? Of course there's a catch! I don't just hand these out like breath mints you know. Each of my Little Mates characters comes with a proof of purchase token in the form of a prop that is included with your purchase. If you have purchased one of my Little Mates already, then send me a copy of your proof of purchase token and the Little Mate of your choice is yours for free with my compliments. You can email me your proof of purchase token garrypye@bigpond.net.au

But what if you don't already own a Little Mate? Then you have until December 24, 2016 to purchase a Little Mate, send me your proof of purchase prop that comes with it and THEN you can pick your free Christmas Little Mate gift. HOW GOOD IS THAT!?

I ask that you be patient with me in getting you your free gift. I will get to you as fast as possible, but I have a lot of people to get to. I have decided to 'gfit' your free Little Mate to you through your Reallusion account. To do this, all I need is the name you use for your Reallusion account. Then I send a message to you via the Reallusion website, and your gift is attached, ready to download and install automatically. Alternatively, I can Dropbox you the Little Mate files and you can copy and paste them in to CTA3. Either way, FREE STUFF FOR EVERYONE!

Merry Christmas and thanks for your support!
https://www.facebook.com/garrypyeanimations/?ref=bookmarks

Garry Pye
www.facebook.com/garrypyeanimations?ref=bookmarks
Edited
8 Years Ago by garrypye
Cube Web Designs
Cube Web Designs
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (305 reputation)Senior Member (305 reputation)Senior Member (305 reputation)Senior Member (305 reputation)Senior Member (305 reputation)Senior Member (305 reputation)Senior Member (305 reputation)Senior Member (305 reputation)Senior Member (305 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Garry, 

you are amazing.  Thank you sir and have a happy holiday!!

Bill

Warm regards,

Bill

Reading This Topic