Extra actors for CTA2?

Posted By Mugs 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Mugs
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (791 reputation)Veteran Member (791 reputation)Veteran Member (791 reputation)Veteran Member (791 reputation)Veteran Member (791 reputation)Veteran Member (791 reputation)Veteran Member (791 reputation)Veteran Member (791 reputation)Veteran Member (791 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
I'm using variants of G2 actors like Walter and Sandra in CTA2 in various positions to create a comic book using additional software. The comic is in an office setting and I'd like a couple of extra male G2 characters ideally in suits and ties to complete the comic.
Is it possible to access/purchase such extra characters for use in CTA2?  
jolife
jolife
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
We have the same problem.
For us, we bought all the add-in packs, so can make lots of faces.  We lacked business clothes.  It was a painful and time consuming process, but we can now create our own clothing sets using the Drawplus template.  I would love it if someone started publishing clothing sets !

I am happy to send you an upper (long sleeve shirt and tie) if you would like to test it.  You can contact me through our website www.elearn.lu

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 1 hour ago
Mugs (11/28/2016)
I'm using variants of G2 actors like Walter and Sandra in CTA2 in various positions to create a comic book using additional software. The comic is in an office setting and I'd like a couple of extra male G2 characters ideally in suits and ties to complete the comic.
Is it possible to access/purchase such extra characters for use in CTA2?  

The "Walks Of Life" pack has some additional suit and career outfits that may help. In addition you can always re-color them to add some variation.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic