Profile Picture

Newbie- created avatar project import over another project?

Posted By willteix 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Newbie- created avatar project import over another project?

Author
willteix
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (406 reputation)Senior Member (406 reputation)Senior Member (406 reputation)Senior Member (406 reputation)Senior Member (406 reputation)Senior Member (406 reputation)Senior Member (406 reputation)Senior Member (406 reputation)Senior Member (406 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
I was wondering? I have my Avatar created in a separate project with voice, and motions. I don't want to recreate him right now.  I have a virtual studio all defined with billboard.  How can i or is it possible to bring my prior created avatar project into my virtual studio project?  I been searching for it in the forum so far not found anything.

Any help really appreciated.
Cricky
Cricky
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Skype ID= learn.iclone

Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
There are a few programs that this could be related to.  You might want to select the HOME page of the forum and then select the sub-forum for the program this pertains to.  This is primarily the SAY Hello Opening forum and you may not get an answer until you identify the program this relates to.

SKYPE ID: rc.650

http://city.reallusion.com/store/ModuleExpand.aspx?id=GS634545170497417354&mdid=18866

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentTag.aspx?tagname=Cricky&AuthorID=20081020688550191201#]Reallusion Store Content

" If I had Alzheimer's (Old Timers), would I know it? "

Reading This Topic