Facial Animation Setup -- Crashes in v3

Posted By scott_80 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
scott_80
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (810 reputation)Veteran Member (810 reputation)Veteran Member (810 reputation)Veteran Member (810 reputation)Veteran Member (810 reputation)Veteran Member (810 reputation)Veteran Member (810 reputation)Veteran Member (810 reputation)Veteran Member (810 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Anyone else having problems with CTA3PRO crashing every time you use the Facial Animation Setup after adding your own eye graphics?  Mine crashes every time. I can't do anything with my own graphics.  Works with characters that came with the software but not with anything I make and replace.

I'd post a video screen capture, but it doesn't look like this forum has that option.

Ideas?  Software is useless for my needs at this point.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
We now have a couple of workarounds that might help. Please click the appropriate link below to find the threads. Thanks.

WINDOWS, MAC

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic