Profile Picture

CrazyTalk Animator 3 - Video Tutorials

Posted By Ola(RL) 8 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
FIXER1750
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I have cta3 standard version. there is no create g3 bone actor optipon on the left side or the menu bar ! there is only create media with 3 options, I can import my photo with prop, image layer or background, but that's as far as I can get. when I purchased this standard version I was told I could accomplish my objective with the standard version but apparently since I cant access any of the controls you speak of you must be using some other version ????
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
FIXER1750 (4/26/2019)
I have cta3 standard version. there is no create g3 bone actor optipon on the left side or the menu bar ! there is only create media with 3 options, I can import my photo with prop, image layer or background, but that's as far as I can get. when I purchased this standard version I was told I could accomplish my objective with the standard version but apparently since I cant access any of the controls you speak of you must be using some other version ????

The Standard version of CrazyTalk Animator 3 is primarily intended for those who just wish to use the included content or use content purchased from the Content Store. The Standard version does not allow you to create custom characters or free bone characters. If you wish to create your own custom characters you will need either the Pro version or the Pipeline version (If you wish to use the PSD Templates).

Please see the differences between versions HERE.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

FIXER1750
FIXER1750
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)

thanks, been going crazy with support tickets and not one tech person has told me that ! Im looking into upgrading.
FIXER1750
FIXER1750
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

thanks the pro version seams to have solved the problem, to bad the tech  guys responding to my many support requests couldn't have figured out what the problem was !
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
Thanks for updating us. I'm sorry that Support was not clearer on this. If you have now opted for the Pro version then you will now be able to create your own custom full-bodied characters. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

FIXER1750
FIXER1750
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

ok, got that part down so on to the next question. my purpose here is taking two of the morph based heads which were originally two people in the same photo, splitting the photo in half so I can script each person with wave files (a song ) in which they are performing a duet, they sing individually and togeather. I want to have them perform the song in the same scene even if I make segments and can take those segments and combine them on my video editing software to make a 4 minute long video of them singing the complete song. Im sure this would be easy for you, but for me not so much. Trying to figure it all out is kinda mind bogeling, since Im a total newbie at this. I do pretty good with crazy talk 8 but you cant accomplish what I need to do on it and I was told animator was the way to go. any info to make this easier for an (OLDER "67 year old" ) newbie would be appreciated .
FIXER1750
FIXER1750
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

sorry for that last entry, it was a bit greedy of me !!!  I would like to thank you so very much for getting me on track, your help in steering  me to upgrade to pro and your previous instruction on how to actually go step by step to create the morph head did the trick, so I just played around with it, watched a few of the other video instructions and I figured it out and got it to work just like I was hoping I could do ! could not have done it without your help for which I will be eternally grateful , Thank you . 
    of  course it will take quite a bit of refinement on my part, but I'm over the hump and  the happiest camper you could ever meet !!!   thank you thank you thank you !
FIXER1750
FIXER1750
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

sorry for that last entry, it was a bit greedy of me !!!  I would like to thank you so very much for getting me on track, your help in steering  me to upgrade to pro and your previous instruction on how to actually go step by step to create the morph head did the trick, so I just played around with it, watched a few of the other video instructions and I figured it out and got it to work just like I was hoping I could do ! could not have done it without your help for which I will be eternally grateful , Thank you . 
    of  course it will take quite a bit of refinement on my part, but I'm over the hump and  the happiest camper you could ever meet !!!   thank you thank you thank you !
FIXER1750
FIXER1750
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

ssbbka
ssbbka
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi all. I would like some help with this: i’m trying to do some tutorials to learn how to use the program. In the first tutorial it’s shown that going to record mode will let you move the camera around and it should have a 3d effect. When i go to record mode i cannot do that.

Reading This Topic