Free Bonus - for registered members

Posted By Ola(RL) 8 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 2 votes.
Author
Ola(RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
To find your bonus of G1 motions for CrazyTalk Animator 3, just login to your Member Account and click Patch/Bonus for CrazyTalk Animator 3. 
Free Bonus: Reallusion converted 58 motions and 54 poses from CTA1 to expand your library. 
Edited
6 Years Ago by Ola(RL)
barrie_mcdermid
barrie_mcdermid
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (710 reputation)Veteran Member (710 reputation)Veteran Member (710 reputation)Veteran Member (710 reputation)Veteran Member (710 reputation)Veteran Member (710 reputation)Veteran Member (710 reputation)Veteran Member (710 reputation)Veteran Member (710 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
For the install on my laptop, I don't get the option to register and so I can't access the bonus content?

Any suggestions?

lesdodds
lesdodds
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
barrie_mcdermid (11/18/2016)
For the install on my laptop, I don't get the option to register and so I can't access the bonus content?

Any suggestions?

Goto:
https://www.reallusion.com/member/memberreg.aspx
Make an account or sign in and register your serial number.

LesterSmile
 My YouTube
My Facebook
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
-Walt Disney
barrie_mcdermid
barrie_mcdermid
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (710 reputation)Veteran Member (710 reputation)Veteran Member (710 reputation)Veteran Member (710 reputation)Veteran Member (710 reputation)Veteran Member (710 reputation)Veteran Member (710 reputation)Veteran Member (710 reputation)Veteran Member (710 reputation)

I've got an account and the content is on my iMac, but I can't seem to sign in via the programme.  consequently, the bonus content won't load onto my Macbook.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 7 hours ago
barrie_mcdermid (11/18/2016)
I've got an account and the content is on my iMac, but I can't seem to sign in via the programme.  consequently, the bonus content won't load onto my Macbook.

You don't have to sign in via the program. Just login using the link below and you will find the bonus pack download in your list of registered products.

https://www.reallusion.com/member/premium.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

barrie_mcdermid
barrie_mcdermid
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Hi Peter and thanks for your reply.  I seem to be having problems with my older content as well so I've sent in a support ticket.

I tried to do the install from my account but it doesn't seem to be going to where it should be.

Regards

Barrie

Reading This Topic