CANT SELECT A SUB CATEGORY ON THE CONTACT FORM

Posted By workhorse 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
workhorse
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Hello all , after no reply's in 7 days to my 5 emails I sent to sales@reallusion.com I have decided to fill out a contact form and not to my amazement there is a bug on that too . I cannot put in a sub category and therefore I cannot post my question . So here is my message hopefully someone can get back to me from reallusion before I grow old . Here is the question I was trying to post on the form 

I have accidently double purchased 3dxchange . Over the past week I have sent 5 emails regarding this matter to sales@reallusion.com with no response at all . I would like to be reimbursed for this extra copy of 3dxchange pipeline as I didnt need 2 copy's. Please get back to me regarding this and please let me know what steps I need to take to get reimbursed or credited back my money . I spent over a thousand dollars AUS on your products and I cant seem to get a response . ORDER NUMBER 10304639

Indigo crashes every time I try and chage the render settings within Iclone . It does not even give to me "iclone has crashed message" It just closes straight down and does not give me a chance to restore my hard work . This is very very serious and I would love it if I could get some customer service for my hard earned money . Im literally astounded that you guy;s wont get back to me . PREMUIM PLUS MEMBER MY A#@ 

Reading This Topic