Profile Picture

Exporting issues

Posted By kevinmbott 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
kevinmbott
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Please help on Crazy Talk 8. When I export the file to a video it leaves a white border on the videos
I do not want and makes my image smaller because I have to shrink the white border.
How do I get rid of that white border?
Kevin.S
Kevin.S
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
change the background setting .... you can also, change the video / picture size output.

Freelance Artist Kevin.S

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/57cedd8e-58c4-42ce-b2f4-9646.png https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/5a59e070-66a0-4914-b0a5-b2dc.png 

Email: animatemyart@gmail.com - Web Site:  www.animatemyart.com
kevinmbott
kevinmbott
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)Senior Member (341 reputation)

None of that is working. Please explain in rookie terms how I can fix sorry.
I tried all the different outputs and tried to change background options but everything
I do still leaves the white border.
DesignTeam
DesignTeam
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

How to export 3D scene from iClone 6 Pro to iClone 3DXchange?? Please explain me, Almost I done my 3D set project in iClone 6 Pro, I need to export these 3D Scene to Unity 3D for Game Engine.Please help me.
GCuratolo
GCuratolo
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)

I've also experienced the same problem with exporting video using any of the compression methods available and I've tried all the other options too. The original picture gets shifted to the left and a wide white band runs down the right side of the output video.

This is frustrating!
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 8 hours ago
GCuratolo (11/21/2016)
I've also experienced the same problem with exporting video using any of the compression methods available and I've tried all the other options too. The original picture gets shifted to the left and a wide white band runs down the right side of the output video.

This is frustrating!

This issue is likely related to graphics drivers. Please ensure your system is fully updated and you are using latest drivers. This will normally resolve the problem.

If you continue to have problems, please contact our Technical Support team using the link below.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.aspx

Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic