file system

Posted By hmadden 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
hmadden
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I have hundreds of animations that I post on different websites. Is it possible to go and Mark the animations
I have used?
Thanks much, Hank
Snarp Farkle
Snarp Farkle
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 days ago
I don't understand your question but if you mean to mark the ones you have from different websites then you could use a program called "ListPrint" to give you a text file list of animations from your motions folders.  Then bring it up when online looking at animations and see if it is already in your inventory.

I use the free version to get an inventory now and then, props too.  In the Pro version you can save the list it makes as HTML, PDF, Excel, XML, or Text.  In the free version you only have the options to save your list as Print to Printer, Copy to Clipboard, and Word or Excel. 

This is a pretty nifty tool, comes in a portable version too without an installer and is also available for download in several languages as in; English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, and Portuguese-Brazil.  The Pro version has a lot more features and is reasonably priced if you need more functionality.

Recently I have just been using the "Portable" version when checking online to see if I already have the files that interest me.

Hope this helps. Smile

Dell XPS 8900, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3408 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s), 16 GB RAM, - 4 GB GeForce GTX 745, NVIDIA compatible.
Acer Aspire V Nitro Laptop,  2.5GHz Intel Core i5-7300HQ processor with 6MB cache,  256GB solid state drive, 16GB Ram,  4 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics.

Edited
8 Years Ago by Snarp Farkle

Reading This Topic