Environments and Props wishlists?

Posted By OnlyOneKenobi 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
OnlyOneKenobi
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
I have seen that there are a lot of character \ clothing \ hair \ props \ faces in the marketplace, but comparatively speaking, not a whole lot of iClone Sets, Environments, Levels and that sort of thing.
So I've been working on some environments and props and been wondering what kind of content you iCloners would want to see in the marketplace?
Do you typically want ordinary sets such as houses, offices, malls, city streets, shops etc or more fantastical such as sci fi bases, starships, alien planets, horror settings (hell, destroyed \ ruins)

toonarama
toonarama
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Onlyonekenobi
First of all thanks for posting; excellent idea to ask people what they would like to see.

From a personal perspective I would like to see more semi-realistic (stylised) sets which would complement Tokomotion and Alemar's wonderfully stylised characters. I know this is a bit of an open-ended request but I can't think of a better way of putting it. I love the Boxtrolls look and although it essentially historical it also has a timeless quality about it. There are a few stylish steampunk/medieval packs which have a nice style but it would be good to have something more modern but in a grungier and more stylised look.

An artist who does something similar would be 1971s on Renderosity: 1971s

and coflek-gnorg: coflek-gnorg

Thanks for listening
Edited
8 Years Ago by toonarama

Reading This Topic