Profile Picture

DAZ HORSE TO ICLONE ANIMATION ?

Posted By easel 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
easel
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (487 reputation)Senior Member (487 reputation)Senior Member (487 reputation)Senior Member (487 reputation)Senior Member (487 reputation)Senior Member (487 reputation)Senior Member (487 reputation)Senior Member (487 reputation)Senior Member (487 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
DAZ HORSE TO ICLONE ANIMATION ?
I have a lot of iclone horse motion (Horse and tack..etc) and Daz Horse 2.I would like to use these iClone animation with Daz Horse 2 via 3DXchange.I need 3DXchange horse profile.I tried 3d studio max profile 2,but not work,because I do not know exactly who the bones used in horse profile by reallilusion.
Thank you!

Edited
8 Years Ago by easel
dogged2003
dogged2003
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Try to use this: Motions from DAZ

My YouTube channel.
Edited
8 Years Ago by dogged2003
wendyluvscatz
wendyluvscatz
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Senior Forum Member

Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
An animated prop with a perform is by far easier to use than retargetting to iClone though I have done both.
The tricky part is finding animations for the horse in DAZ.
I have adjusted Poser horse ones in BVHacker renaming bones and have some aniblocks I bought from a source outside DAZ I cannot now find as was on the old forum.
By far the best result was sending retargetted iClone iHorse animations back to DS via pipeline as BVH and adjusting those in BVHacker, none of which I can share, only the process.

Update some http://www.gemms.fr/en/watercolors/download/345-horse-aniblocks-en

Edited
8 Years Ago by wendyluvscatz
wendyluvscatz
wendyluvscatz
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Senior Forum Member

Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
the trick is getting the iClone horse motions to work on biped figures first which involves a lot of manual rotating of bones in the 3Dxchange nonstandard retargetting of both horses and people.

easel
This post has been flagged as an answer
easel
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (487 reputation)Senior Member (487 reputation)Senior Member (487 reputation)Senior Member (487 reputation)Senior Member (487 reputation)Senior Member (487 reputation)Senior Member (487 reputation)Senior Member (487 reputation)Senior Member (487 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Import a Daz horse to animate using iClone
jollyro
jollyro
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

would there be a way, to build a second bone structure for four legged animals in the characterization profile editor instead of the humanoid figure? That would help a lot. 
jollyro
jollyro
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

I know and I used it already, but it would still be much easier to have an option for a 4 legged animal instead of using the human interface. It takes a long time to adjust the bones, mostly I do not have the right effect in the first tries. Just an idea for the future. I am not a professional animator, I do that on the side and everything, that is easier  to perform saves my time and gives me more room for the creative process itself. 
So far I like the whole suit, it is great  to do the animations and far easier than in Carrara, Poser or DAZ. I do not export back into the 3D applications, I am a Video Guy and need the animations for Video and Green Screen. 
I try to do a little sequence with real footage and dinosaurs (Jurassic Park for the cheap ones LOL), but it is not ready yet.

Reading This Topic