Profile Picture

Exporitn to Swf file

Posted By joepixxy 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
joepixxy
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (478 reputation)Senior Member (478 reputation)Senior Member (478 reputation)Senior Member (478 reputation)Senior Member (478 reputation)Senior Member (478 reputation)Senior Member (478 reputation)Senior Member (478 reputation)Senior Member (478 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
[Exporting to SWF file format]

I  have been trying Crazytalk Animator 2 pipeline for about a week now. I have managed to create a simple animation which I would like to export to swf file format, but I couldn't find the option to export into flash swf file format. I have just read that the option to export to swf is not available to in the pipeline version.
I wanted to download the trial version for the PRO version so I can test the swf export option but I don't seem to find any trial download for the PRO version

I have some few questions to ask

1. Why would the Pipeline version which seem to be the ultimate and the best version miss the ability to export in  SWF?  SWF files are supported in many animation software since they maintain the alpha channels; are transparent and do not leave any pesky halo edges around the objects in the animations place on different backgrounds colors.

2. Is there any workaround to get the SWF export in the pipeline since I would like to purchase the pipeline instead of the PRO

3. Is there any trial download for the PRO verison and where can I find?

Thanks
Edited
8 Years Ago by joepixxy
jlittle
jlittle
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
These are the possible outputs from CTA and CTA2:
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/54ce3ffc-f900-4422-9d41-e853.jpg
There has not been an explanation, that I have seen, as to why SWF export was no longer supported in CTA2 where it was in CTA1.

If you need transparent backgrounds then using an image sequence export is about your only option.

HERE
  is a link to a paid version ($79) of the old CTA Pro version on Amazon.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

Edited
8 Years Ago by jlittle
joepixxy
joepixxy
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (478 reputation)Senior Member (478 reputation)Senior Member (478 reputation)Senior Member (478 reputation)Senior Member (478 reputation)Senior Member (478 reputation)Senior Member (478 reputation)Senior Member (478 reputation)Senior Member (478 reputation)

JLittle

This is really gonna be a problem for me. I have tried the png sequence method. The problem is, I have designed a character in flash and imported it into CTA2 with the aim of  applying the available motions in CTA2 and later export them. The problem I am having with the png sequence are;

1. When I use a white background in CTA2, the exported png images shown a white edge when i place the resulted gif/swf  I create from the png on a dark or a color which is not white.

2. When I set a dark background in CTA 2,  the exported png images shown a pixelated edge when i place the resulted gif/swf  I create from the png on a white or other colors which are not dark.

But as you may now, SWF files give a total transparent file without any halo edges around them making them able to be applied to any background color. I hope that CTA 3 will have the option to export animations to SWF formats

Anyways, Thanks a lot for the reply..

jlittle
jlittle
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
I would use a Black background since that will match the characters outline color and would eliminate the halo effect from a lighter background color.
Also, make sure your output size is larger than you need so that you can compress the image size to reduce the jaggies.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

joepixxy
joepixxy
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Ok Thanks!

Reading This Topic