Profile Picture

Is this possible?

Posted By runeprimaer 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
runeprimaer
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (241 reputation)Junior Member (241 reputation)Junior Member (241 reputation)Junior Member (241 reputation)Junior Member (241 reputation)Junior Member (241 reputation)Junior Member (241 reputation)Junior Member (241 reputation)Junior Member (241 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Trying to find out if crazytalk8 is what I need; I have a project with touchscreen multimedia with intuiface software (intuilab.com)  I would like a animated character that read the scripts on the screen. Is it possible to export a character with transparent background like you can do in photoshop? Can the character "live" (reacting on movement with eyes etc.) after the words are said? What filetype will it be exported in? Do I need any additional software to make this work?
lesdodds
lesdodds
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
runeprimaer (5/4/2016)
Trying to find out if crazytalk8 is what I need; I have a project with touchscreen multimedia with intuiface software (intuilab.com)  I would like a animated character that read the scripts on the screen. Is it possible to export a character with transparent background like you can do in photoshop? Can the character "live" (reacting on movement with eyes etc.) after the words are said? What filetype will it be exported in? Do I need any additional software to make this work?

Download trial:
http://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk/download.html

LesterSmile
 My YouTube
My Facebook
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
-Walt Disney
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 1 hour ago
runeprimaer (5/4/2016)

CrazyTalk 8 can't be used for "live" presentation work. However you can certainly export with a transparent background and have your character react to the words that are being said. To do this you can use the auto-motion system to automatically generate the facial animation in response to the script, or you can use the puppeteering system to manually create facial animation.

As already advised I would give the trial a version a go and see if it meets your needs. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic