Profile Picture

Model Polygon Size, False Info

Posted By cwm3d 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
cwm3d
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (286 reputation)Senior Member (286 reputation)Senior Member (286 reputation)Senior Member (286 reputation)Senior Member (286 reputation)Senior Member (286 reputation)Senior Member (286 reputation)Senior Member (286 reputation)Senior Member (286 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Hi, I'm new here, so sorry if this info has been covered, I was unable to find it.

* I purchased several models based on the info stating "Model Polygon Size" was Med (10K-20K)
(inc.
Toon Generations Family Pack" Export License, and others)

However, all models are all over >42K without clothes, hair or accessories! Some were much higher. I'm sure 3DXchange can decimate the models, but I already own the HiPoly set form Daz, and could do that myself. The entire point was to have game-ready models, and I feel deceived.  Am I wrong here, is there something else I can do?
Thanks for any help or info.
urbanlamb
urbanlamb
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
3dexchange can't decimate or anything its mostly just a way to get stuff in and out of iclone and so you can set up materials or make things subprops etc so basic stuff.  Anyhow alas your only recourse is to ask for a refund.  I would suggest using the trial option before purchasing if you see one.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the guy who'll decide where to go."
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Dr. Seuss

cwm3d
cwm3d
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (286 reputation)Senior Member (286 reputation)Senior Member (286 reputation)Senior Member (286 reputation)Senior Member (286 reputation)Senior Member (286 reputation)Senior Member (286 reputation)Senior Member (286 reputation)Senior Member (286 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
They promptly corrected the issue. Great service. Thanks for your help!

Reading This Topic