Showcase your iClone4 works

Posted By Visconti 15 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
DELETED2
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
EYE CANDY!

A still from the new header section anim  for the new Forum and Gallery.

Edited
15 Years Ago by Armstrong
Capemedia
Capemedia
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Film and Music Producer

Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Here goes:-

http://www.youtube.com/user/capemedia#p/u/1/GbG0-v0AiuQ

Cape Smile

Score Variations

Capemedia UK Limited's Website

Paumanok West
Paumanok West
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
INCREDIBLE improvements on the new Fred model. Nothing special with the acting--not even any puppeteering--but it's enough to show off the model.

Note that in order to get a handsome man, you may actually want to start with the female model, Jana, and masculinize it.

EDIT: After further refinement of the model, I tried two of the stock motions shown here. Still have not graduated to puppeteering in IC4 yet, so the *excellent* animation credit totally belongs to Reallusion.

Now we can begin to see Fred's reaction to news that Walt is planning a dangerous lecture tour out West.

General Picture - animating now to life itself(tm)
Member of Content Wizards
Edited
15 Years Ago by Paumanok West
DELETED2
DELETED2
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)

Working hard on the Set again. Hooray for me!!! And I need some weather contrasts so this is a selection of them except snow because I need a snowman. (I am sure they built Snowmen in medieval days.)
THe shadowing in iClone v.4 is much better. The Range control is very good. The contrast seems to go from life to death now, I seem to remember before there were situations where it was a bit unresponsive. Now it rocks. (Dont talk about Rocks!!! TongueTongue )

Walt Disney would be proud!

Edited
vidi
vidi
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Hello all iClone fans

Oh WOW the pictures from medieval are fantasticw00t

My first play in iClone is with the new cameramotion on the path, with the new spring hair and clothprops and with the HDI Effekt settings. iclone ik liebe dir BigGrin<< this is slang from Berlin and mean iclon is great!!!

Happy Weekend @All
vidi

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

shygirl
shygirl
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
A short demo of the Flowing Skirt addon pack.

VIDEO 

Shy Smile

"O wad some Power the gift tae gie us, to see oursels as ithers see us!"

animagic
animagic
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
Inspiring images and vids! Even though I'm in the middle (actually close to the end) of the production of something, I feel tempted...

Armstrong I like your seasons, very beautiful.  We just need a seasons adjuster for the trees in iClone; it would further enhance the winter scene in particular.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

DELETED2
DELETED2
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

I do like the cling film skirt. Tongue  Hormonaly biased judgement I'm afraid.
The Gowns and  Costumes that appear are incredible. I am biased towards period costume though but always impressed at the degree of detail and style.

Additionally I have to say, despite all the fight for better and superior detail in the Actors, Paumanok's  Character is incredibly powerful visually on dress value alone. Love the gloves.

Re: Winter Seasonal plants.
Hi Zuilen, This is simply atmospheric work. Clouds, light and wind etc.
The trees have all gone leafless and are skeletal now.
If you have never seen inside the BIOSPHERE Packs you're missing out. I cannot stress how many trees there are in and out of fruit in and out of leaves and all corners of the globe in it. Hundreds.
My YouTube Channel "ReallusionsBiosphere" will show progress of current work until my own servers are ready.

Today I have reworked  MoonFlake Lake.  I thought I'd show it as a contrast.

Thisis the scene I am working on  Midnight on the borders of the marshes of the Waters of the Moonflake Lakes.

"Where the Stallion Unicorn is Taking Thi Mai to the Door of Knowledge in order to find the location of the next appearance of the Gate of Imagination. "

CLICK THE IMAGE TO SEE IT FULL SIZE. 1250 x 250. 

Edited
Galfridus
Galfridus
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Got a bit concerned about the new IC4 Jimmy Toon character. Far too young to be left on his own. Thought he needed to be part of a loving family.

Geoff.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ba17ca1f-2bbe-4b61-819c-6bdf.png

Popeye
Popeye
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Nice job Geoff!!!Smile

Click on the link below to visit my marketplace
http://city.reallusion.com/store/popeye

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/740bb8f0-5980-4577-ba69-295d.png

Reading This Topic