Bad conforming cloth

Posted By magnoliaPower 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
magnoliaPower
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi everyone,

Just a quick post to get help. I have made this CC Character. Everything is fine except that the dress can not fit her body. She's not so big to get problems (in my opinion).
The bad conforming occurs every time I press the play button in iClone. I have tried numerous settings to conform the dress without any success. The dress itself is the Dress_D : I have just removed the decal and swith the colors to blue (which is not a big deal).

It it the first time that I get this "error". DO you have any suggestion ?

Thanks in advance,

Frédéric

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/4d0d09ac-fb42-4c27-b1b8-c231.png

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d5993646-399b-404e-a1df-4453.png

--------
PC : AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core Processor 3.70 GHz
RAM: 128 Go
Graphics Card : NVidia GeForce RTX 3090

Softwares: Reallusion products, Adobe suite, Blender, NVidia Omniverse

doubledutch
doubledutch
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)

I understand the problem is in IC when press play-button.
In that case... did you have played with the  Collision Shape?
http://manual.reallusion.com/iclone_6/enu/pro_6.0/20_Physics/Introducing_the_Physics_Collision_Shape_Panel.htm
Edited
8 Years Ago by doubledutch
magnoliaPower
magnoliaPower
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

Wonderful! and a big thank you.
I did not know it was possible to change the bounding box from a CC character.
It seems it is also possible to add multiple bounding boxes, to be more precise.

--------
PC : AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core Processor 3.70 GHz
RAM: 128 Go
Graphics Card : NVidia GeForce RTX 3090

Softwares: Reallusion products, Adobe suite, Blender, NVidia Omniverse

Reading This Topic