Posted By Mick 15 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

The Solution for (Error code:-7) Content Pack Installing Issue

Author
Mick
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 14 Years Ago
Dear users,

If you cannot install the content pack and the programme appears the error message: Error code:-7 Error Msg:Failed to load string, you'll need to re-download the installation package of the content packs, and then you are able to re-install them into iClone4.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Yours sincerely,

Mick
Technical Support
Reallusion Inc.
www.reallusion.com

ionrecordgroup
ionrecordgroup
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)

Last Active: 15 Years Ago
you need to fix a bug . because i cant even save my face that i create in any folder. It just says loading head and nothing happens it doesnt even save the head.
LRS3d
LRS3d
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (526 reputation)Veteran Member (526 reputation)Veteran Member (526 reputation)Veteran Member (526 reputation)Veteran Member (526 reputation)Veteran Member (526 reputation)Veteran Member (526 reputation)Veteran Member (526 reputation)Veteran Member (526 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Not all Paks have serial numbers to register, What do we do Now?????
LRS3d
LRS3d
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (526 reputation)Veteran Member (526 reputation)Veteran Member (526 reputation)Veteran Member (526 reputation)Veteran Member (526 reputation)Veteran Member (526 reputation)Veteran Member (526 reputation)Veteran Member (526 reputation)Veteran Member (526 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi Mick, or whoever can help.

I am trying to install, Biosphere,

I get the error code-07  but I canot find biosphere on my account page to download again.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 6 hours ago
froggy42 (6/12/2010)
Hi Mick, or whoever can help.

I am trying to install, Biosphere,

I get the error code-07  but I canot find biosphere on my account page to download again.

Have you checked the Order History tab in your account (it's easy to miss)? All your purchased packs since July 2008 should be listed there.

If it is not there then please contact Support using the link below. They will be able to help you with the download link.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

jtonio06
jtonio06
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (275 reputation)Senior Member (275 reputation)Senior Member (275 reputation)Senior Member (275 reputation)Senior Member (275 reputation)Senior Member (275 reputation)Senior Member (275 reputation)Senior Member (275 reputation)Senior Member (275 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
I download newly Virtual Studio 1 and nothing. I have error 7. What Can I do please?. Is Urgent!!!
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 6 hours ago
jtonio06 (3/2/2011)
I download newly Virtual Studio 1 and nothing. I have error 7. What Can I do please?. Is Urgent!!!

Sorry to hear about your problems.

Please make sure you have updated iClone to the latest version (4.31.2517.1). This is very important.

Then try redownloading the pack and attempt to install again.

If the problem still exists then you will need to deal with Support who will be able to help you resolve this. Keep checking in your account (Support Ticket Tab) to see if any replies have been made as sometimes emails get filtered as spam and can easily be missed.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic