Posted By Ibis Fernandez 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

iClone compatibility!! Seriously... bring it back its not funny

Author
Ibis Fernandez
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
part of the CTA appeal was the integration between CTA and IcLone motions and such. with the release of iCline 6. Paying for the upgrade means paying to lose integration functionality.... THAT IS NOT COOL AT ALL.

This feature request is to bring back IClone integration...hell maybe even make it more integrated.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ad51c90b-00a8-459d-8ca4-2136.gif
Ibis Fernandez   |   (available for hire)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Professional Animator, Filmmaker | Creator of the highest quality (modular) G2 rigs for cartoon animator and developer of Toon Titan and Puppet Producer 
Author of Flash Animation and Cartooning: A Creative Guide
>>> be sure to check out http://toontitan.com for professional grade assets, templates, and custom tools for Cartoon Animator and more.

Threaded View

Threaded View
Forum Post iClone compatibility!! Seriously... bring it back its not funny By Ibis Fernandez ( 8 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hi Ibis, Compatibility with iClone 6 iMotions will be restored but... By Peter (RL) ( 8 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Peter (RL) (2/1/2016)[/b][hr]Hi Ibis, Compatibility with... By Anonymous2020 ( 8 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote] With respect, this goes somewhat beyond being an... By Ibis Fernandez ( 8 Years Ago )
Forum Post As an alternative, I'd be OK if they made a patch for 3DX that allowed... By Anonymous2020 ( 8 Years Ago )
Forum Post as a CTA2 pipeline user iam very disappointed that the motions only... By leerner12 ( 8 Years Ago )
Forum Post Ibis, you'll have to pay for an upgrade to get the functionality that... By AverageJoe ( 8 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]wizaerd (2/1/2016)[/b][hr]Ibis, you'll have to pay for an... By Peter (RL) ( 8 Years Ago )
Forum Post deleted By AverageJoe ( 8 Years Ago )
Forum Post The iClone and 3xchange pipeline was definitely something that... By Ibis Fernandez ( 8 Years Ago )
Forum Post Could you clarify for me as I have just spent a lot of money and... By jolife ( 8 Years Ago )
Forum Post you have to get rid of iclone 6 and use iclone 5 in order for it to... By Ibis Fernandez ( 8 Years Ago )
Forum Post It is indeed sad... Even the Features page for CTA2 still uses this... By AverageJoe ( 8 Years Ago )
Forum Post About a year ago i was able to work with vbx data from 3-space mocap... By Ibis Fernandez ( 8 Years Ago )
Forum Post Ibis, how clean is the data from Perception Neuron? I know some... By animagic ( 8 Years Ago )
Forum Post It seems ok. Could work for making short, well-planned motion... By Ibis Fernandez ( 8 Years Ago )
Forum Post "Now watch me whip, Watch me nae nae, Watch me whip whip, Watch me nae... By pmaina ( 8 Years Ago )
Forum Post lol thanks. that was my 13 year old daughter performing in the mocap... By Ibis Fernandez ( 8 Years Ago )

Reading This Topic