How do I stop flickering?

Posted By Jeffster The Mighty 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Jeffster The Mighty
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
Thanks for all the ideas. So far nothing has fixes it, though I have thought of attaching an objextg over the flicker, like a docked shuttle. .For the flickering the street. I can just fix that with a simple plane. I will look into Blender. I thought I could fix it by checking "no hidden" on the DAZ export. That didn't work.
Jeffster The Mighty
Jeffster The Mighty
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
I couldn't stop it, but I did subdue it. Here is how it looks now.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2DqqAmBEs_GZkxwMkhjdTJlekE/view?usp=sharing

cynthia.fridsma_42
cynthia.fridsma_42
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (171 reputation)Junior Member (171 reputation)Junior Member (171 reputation)Junior Member (171 reputation)Junior Member (171 reputation)Junior Member (171 reputation)Junior Member (171 reputation)Junior Member (171 reputation)Junior Member (171 reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Jeffster The Mighty (1/11/2016)
I couldn't stop it, but I did subdue it. Here is how it looks now.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2DqqAmBEs_GZkxwMkhjdTJlekE/view?usp=sharing

The link is no longer available and I know it's an old topic. But I ran into the flickering texture thing in my project due to overlapping objects. I lowered one of them a little bit and voila, no more flickering. I wouldn't have come up with this simple solution without you, so thank you.

Reading This Topic