Profile Picture

UK prices?

Posted By Bacardifebreeze 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Bacardifebreeze
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (365 reputation)Senior Member (365 reputation)Senior Member (365 reputation)Senior Member (365 reputation)Senior Member (365 reputation)Senior Member (365 reputation)Senior Member (365 reputation)Senior Member (365 reputation)Senior Member (365 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Hi! A quick question - I'm calculating expenses for myself with a number of things and I can't seem to find any detail on UK retail prices for iClone products. Are there official figures for this, or is it based off of whatever state the exchange rate is from $ to £?

(I'm currently deciding between the iClone 6 Character Creator Deluxe Suite and the iClone 6 Pro Bundle)
pumeco
pumeco
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Hi Bacardi, welcome to the madhouse (or forum if you prefer).

As I'm currently a UK citizen I've purchased on here, but I don't recall there ever being an exchange rate listed or anything like that.  Whenever I'm about to buy anything with a substantial price, I always visit xe.com first to check the current exchange rate, make sure it's not currently on some huge hump.  You can even go back in time to see how the trend is going and time your purchase like that if you wanted.  There's never any guarantee how it will go, but at least it might give you an idea of how much you'll be charged in total.

Edited
8 Years Ago by pumeco

Reading This Topic