Profile Picture

CrazyTalk 8 Pro

Posted By royfriend2011 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
royfriend2011
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (490 reputation)Senior Member (490 reputation)Senior Member (490 reputation)Senior Member (490 reputation)Senior Member (490 reputation)Senior Member (490 reputation)Senior Member (490 reputation)Senior Member (490 reputation)Senior Member (490 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
I've seen some of the heads people have posted, I seen a lot of Good ones, A lot of them I wish I could fix, I see I'm pretty good at this, I think I've got the hang of it, At first ! I didn't have eyes, hair and teeth, So I started making my own, But couldn't get the hair right, I could cut it and change the color, I clicked and used everything on CrazyTalk, But I knew something wasn't right, Then I found out I needed to  Run As Administrator after I did, Well it was like getting CrazyTalk all over again, Having a Good time with it, Side fitting can get messed up if you use the head to start with, I little tricky, When I shut down CrazyTalk it crashes twice, Other than that it runs fine, The only disappointment was when spend 10 dollar for a trial of  32 Styles - Bonus for CrazyTalk 8 Essential Bundle, That was a waste cause it was just a sample, I some how didn't know or I would have saved my money, But it's OK I'm still a winner,  IClone looks awesome, But my PC is like me is old to Run it,  If I can do this CrazyTalk anyone can, Thanks you Guys for giving me some Fun, Hey! I'm a Real Friend, Roy Friend
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
Good for you, Roy.

I suspect your story is more common than those who complain here -- my results have been very good with CT8 and I'm just now learning how to use the profile images (you just need to watch the videos AND understand it's not a matter of actually fitting the points so much as it is to watch the textures on the model and moving things accordingly).  I really can't imagine anything easier (although there are at least two improvements I wish they'd make).

Keep having fun -- that's the main thing!

Alienware Aurora R16, Win 11, i9-149000KF, 3.20GHz CPU, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090 (24GB), Samsung 870 Pro 8TB, Gen3 MVNe M-2 SSD, 4TBx2, 39" Alienware Widescreen Monitor
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
royfriend2011
royfriend2011
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (490 reputation)Senior Member (490 reputation)Senior Member (490 reputation)Senior Member (490 reputation)Senior Member (490 reputation)Senior Member (490 reputation)Senior Member (490 reputation)Senior Member (490 reputation)Senior Member (490 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Well  I think it has a Bug with the side fitting something is a little out of alinement, No biggie, But could be me, I'm interested in what you think that would improve it,
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
Side fitting is more an art than a science -- watch the RL video on it and you'll see what I mean.

The two things I would like for the process is a "Mirror" option, where you pick a side and then both the points and the texture is mirrored onto the other side (with the two sections blended where the top of head, nose and chin points bisect).  This way you could use a lot of photos where the lighting isn't even, as well as save a lot of work trying to line up the points on each side.  Since *most* human faces are more or less symmetrical this could work for a lot of people (and allow you to edit things afterwards to add some assymmetricalness to it).

The other thing is just a rotation ability inside of CT8 so you could take either front or profile images and rotate them to be correct.  You can do both of these things (rotation and mirroring, although not the points) in an image editor, but it would be great to automate them and have them inside of CT8 (I'm *really* surprised there isn't an image rotation ability, as this is kind of core and they do allow image flipping).

A more advanced wish list would include more points available for nose and eye fitting, to accomodate more than just human type faces (you can do some animals but only insofar as they have a "human" looking visage -- the less human they are the more the software fails).  I think CT8 is a great first pass at this, though, and hopefully we won't have to wait another year before we see these improvements.

Alienware Aurora R16, Win 11, i9-149000KF, 3.20GHz CPU, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090 (24GB), Samsung 870 Pro 8TB, Gen3 MVNe M-2 SSD, 4TBx2, 39" Alienware Widescreen Monitor
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley

Reading This Topic