Profile Picture

CTIEMAin.exe Application Error on startup...

Posted By ggaman 15 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
ggaman
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (566 reputation)Veteran Member (566 reputation)Veteran Member (566 reputation)Veteran Member (566 reputation)Veteran Member (566 reputation)Veteran Member (566 reputation)Veteran Member (566 reputation)Veteran Member (566 reputation)Veteran Member (566 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 14 Years Ago
Hello,

I have installed CrazyTalk6 Standard on 60 laptops at our school.  (we have a site license) I am experiencing the following error when starting up:

CTIEMain.exe Application Error

The installation at "0x1a30c968" referenced memory at "0x0000001c" The memory could not be written.

After I click through this error another comes up immediately:

The exception unknown software exception (0xc015000f) occured in the application at 0x7c94483a.

It then sends me back to windows.

I updated directx during the install and rebooted.

I am running windows xp and have full administrator's rights on the system. 

Any ideas?  I have many staff who are anxious to use this program with their students.

Thanks.

Mick
Mick
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 14 Years Ago
Hi,

Please check the following items in order to solve the problem:

1) If your CrazyTalk version is lower than v6.1. Please update your CrazyTalk. You will need to upgrade to v6.1 first, and then you can upgrade to v6.12. You can connect the following link to download the patches.You can connect the following link to download this patch.

- CrazyTalk v6.1 patch download: http://file.reallusion.com/patch/ct/CT61_Enu_Patch.exe

- CrazyTalk v6.12 patch download: http://file.reallusion.com/patch/ct/CT612_Enu_Patch.exe

2) We suggest upgrading your graphics card driver to the latest version.

Yours sincerely,

Mick
Technical Support
Reallusion Inc.
www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic