Profile Picture

Party Fun 3D Hairs and Accessories - Is it for CrazyTalk 8 as well?

Posted By Alifaraze 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Party Fun 3D Hairs and Accessories - Is it for CrazyTalk 8 as well?

Author
Alifaraze
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
I posted this question in support ticket but realised that I should ask this question here and i am sure someone will be able to help me. 

Does 'Party Fun 3D Hairs and Accessories' pack works with CrazyTalk 8? I installed this pack but it didn't install contents for CrazyTalk 8. However, i can see 'crazytalk' word in the advertisement. I used auto installer to install it.

Thanks
Ali
alcop
alcop
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (827 reputation)Veteran Member (827 reputation)Veteran Member (827 reputation)Veteran Member (827 reputation)Veteran Member (827 reputation)Veteran Member (827 reputation)Veteran Member (827 reputation)Veteran Member (827 reputation)Veteran Member (827 reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Hi,
I have the same question about "Dress Up - Showtime"...where do I find these accessories, as they're not included in the content manager?
thks and merry christmas!
al
Alifaraze
Alifaraze
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)

I received a 'Members' special' email offer to buy 'DressUp ShowTime and Bounus pack'. Did you not receive this offer?
alcop
alcop
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (827 reputation)Veteran Member (827 reputation)Veteran Member (827 reputation)Veteran Member (827 reputation)Veteran Member (827 reputation)Veteran Member (827 reputation)Veteran Member (827 reputation)Veteran Member (827 reputation)Veteran Member (827 reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Hi,
yes, I received an offer too http://www.reallusion.com/ContentStore/CT/Pack/Dress-Up-Showtime/default.aspx , I bought and installed "Dress Up - Showtime", but I don't find the folder where it's installed (and I don't want to reinstall it), and it oesn't show in the content manager in CT8
al

OK, I got it: when you run as admin , you get access to all accessories....not very convenient though!
happy christmas!
Edited
9 Years Ago by alcop
Alifaraze
Alifaraze
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Ok, for me its solved.

I received in an email subject ''Party Fun' member exclusive - $10 to complete your Essential Bundle!' on 21st December. I overlooked following part which was available at the end of that email. As a solution, i clicked the link provided below and then entered provided code to activate. Once done i was able to download 'Party Fun 3D Haris and Accessories'. 

From the email:
'NOTE:
For CrazyTalk 8 users - if you acquired the "Party Fun" Content Pack, please redeem the voucher code, then download the CrazyTalk 8 Universal Installer via Order History on your member page to install.
Click on this [Link Removed] to update the voucher code.
You may refer to below FAQ on how to redeem: Click here'

Then I installed 'Party Fun 3D Hairs and Accessories (for CT8)' pack from my Order page and it worked like charm.

I also bought and installed 'Dress Up - Showtime'. You can view that under
CrazyTalk 8> Content Manager > Actor Elements > Body > Dress Up - Showtime

It installs at following default location
C:/Users/Public/Documents/Reallusion/Template/CrazyTalk 8 Template/Actor3D/05_Body/Dress Up - Showtime

Edited
9 Years Ago by Peter (RL)
similarly
similarly
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
For those with content not showing up in CT8:
Right click desktop icon.
Go to "properties"
Go to "compatibility"
Check "run as administrator".

Party Fun and Showtime and other content should show up.
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
Alifaraze (12/22/2015)
Ok, for me its solved.

I received in an email subject ''Party Fun' member exclusive - $10 to complete your Essential Bundle!' on 21st December. I overlooked following part which was available at the end of that email. As a solution, i clicked the link provided below and then entered provided code to activate. Once done i was able to download 'Party Fun 3D Haris and Accessories'. 

From the email:
'NOTE:
For CrazyTalk 8 users - if you acquired the "Party Fun" Content Pack, please redeem the voucher code, then download the CrazyTalk 8 Universal Installer via Order History on your member page to install.
Click on this [Link Removed] to update the voucher code.
You may refer to below FAQ on how to redeem: Click here'

Then I installed 'Party Fun 3D Hairs and Accessories (for CT8)' pack from my Order page and it worked like charm.

I also bought and installed 'Dress Up - Showtime'. You can view that under
CrazyTalk 8> Content Manager > Actor Elements > Body > Dress Up - Showtime

It installs at following default location
C:/Users/Public/Documents/Reallusion/Template/CrazyTalk 8 Template/Actor3D/05_Body/Dress Up - Showtime

Hmmm, now I'm *completely* confused.

I bought Party Fun before CT8 came out -- nowhere in my downloads do I see any voucher code thingee, nor do I have the ability to install it for CT8.  What the heck is going on, isn't this cross compatible?  

Should I fill out a problem ticket, or am I looking at this wrong?

Alienware Aurora R16, Win 11, i9-149000KF, 3.20GHz CPU, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090 (24GB), Samsung 870 Pro 8TB, Gen3 MVNe M-2 SSD, 4TBx2, 39" Alienware Widescreen Monitor
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)

Ah, I just went ahead and copied my Party Fun hair into the CT hair folder and renamed .ctihair and all is working.  The accessories seem to be there or perhaps they came with CT anyway.

Alienware Aurora R16, Win 11, i9-149000KF, 3.20GHz CPU, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090 (24GB), Samsung 870 Pro 8TB, Gen3 MVNe M-2 SSD, 4TBx2, 39" Alienware Widescreen Monitor
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
Eric (RL)
Eric (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Hello Kellytoons,

Alifaraze is right, did you receive a email from us with a subject line that says ''Party Fun' member exclusive - $10 to complete your Essential Bundle!'

If you scroll down to the bottom of the email, you will find a voucher code with instructions which  you can redeem. It looks like this:

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/2b24426f-c95c-4926-8834-0fe7.png

Just follow the instructions and you will activate the CT8 installer for the Party Fun pack from our member page.

Eric (RL)
Forum Moderator

Reallusion, Inc.
https://forum.reallusion.com

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - Leonardo da Vinci
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

No, I never got that email (and I do get emails from you guys, so it didn't go to spam).

So I had to do it the hard way <g>.

Mike "ex-genius" Kelley

Reading This Topic