Profile Picture

3D Face creation

Posted By windcor 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
windcor
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (459 reputation)Senior Member (459 reputation)Senior Member (459 reputation)Senior Member (459 reputation)Senior Member (459 reputation)Senior Member (459 reputation)Senior Member (459 reputation)Senior Member (459 reputation)Senior Member (459 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
I have CT 8 Pro.  When I try to create a 3d face it comes out unrecognizable.  My photo size is 4000 x 3000. Tried smaller but still didn't seem to work. Is that too big?  Does the background have to be removed first.  I watched your tutorials and did the same but still no good result  
windcor
windcor
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (459 reputation)Senior Member (459 reputation)Senior Member (459 reputation)Senior Member (459 reputation)Senior Member (459 reputation)Senior Member (459 reputation)Senior Member (459 reputation)Senior Member (459 reputation)Senior Member (459 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
My fault!  I think I put some of the facial points in wrong location.  Seems to work fine now
toppro77
toppro77
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (555 reputation)Veteran Member (555 reputation)Veteran Member (555 reputation)Veteran Member (555 reputation)Veteran Member (555 reputation)Veteran Member (555 reputation)Veteran Member (555 reputation)Veteran Member (555 reputation)Veteran Member (555 reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
The face creator sucks. While aligning a photo all the heads are tilted no matter what type if pic is used. The face is skewed out of proportion and nothing works right. I started with a celebrity head that was tilted a little to the left. I thought that if you put your alignment points in the position shown, matching eyes, nose, mouth etc. like they asked, that the program would align everything correctly like in Iclone 5. No such luck. So I thought maybe I needed a straight, absolutely perfect face front pic. So I grabbed one out of Iclone 5 face pics that come with the program. I aligned everything perfectly and the head was tilted again and skewed. There is no way to fix it. In Iclone 5 you could rotate a pic that was not perfectly straight. In Crazytalk 8, forget it. There is no option for this. If this program will not work with an absolutely face front pic, then anything else you use you might as well forget it. after an hour of fooling with 3 different pics, I gave up. Luckily I didn't waste my money on the program before trying it out. This was the selling point for me if it had worked. There is no way I would pay $200 full price for this. I don't know if they think we should shell out $90 for the special price now and hope they fix this a year down the road. I'm not willing to pay that if I can't use it for what I wanted, which is create perfect faces for my characters.

Reading This Topic