Posted By Eric (RL) 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

CrazyTalk 8 - Start Learning with Video Tutorials! [Updated 12/31]

Author
niceblinkluck
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
HMM..THANKS...SO ITS STILL PRETTY USELESS WHERE CARTOON CHARACTERS ARE CONCERNED....ANY CHARACTER WHO DOESNT HAVE A BALD HEAD OR VERY CLOSE CUT HAIRCUT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO VISUALISE.
IT MAY TAKE REALLUSION A FEW YEARS TO WORK AROUND THIS... BUT FOR THE MOMENT...DRAWN CHARCATERS WHO ARE NOT BALD ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO TO USE IN THIS SOFTWARE....IF YOU WANT TO DROP THE HEAD INTO AN ICLONE CHARACTER...I KNOW REALLUSION   WILL BE WORKING ON THIS... SO I'LL CHECK BAK IN A COUPLE OF YEARS...

studio_savyra
studio_savyra
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi HiveMind.
Can anyone assist me with this problem please - I have a figure that had a very nasty shadow under the chin, which I tried to eliminate in Photoshop by fixing the face map. This helped a bit but the shadow still hung there like a black goatee. This is with the no background that one starts in. I then used the 'gallery' atmosphere and lighting and the white/grey blend background under backgrounds. This works really well now, but I'd prefer a completely blank background but with the gallery lighting.

Is that possible, and how would I do that? There's no option for a blank or 'none' background. Only other option is to put in my own greenscreen. Will do this if I have to but would like to know other options so I can float the figure over stuff I want to show in the final video.

==========================================================8 hours later
Right - have solved it by using the plain old no background, and the shading on my new figure is better. But I'd still like to know what to do in thefuture with this problem please if anyone has some ideas.
Edited
5 Years Ago by studio_savyra

Reading This Topic