Profile Picture

Light Tool scroll bar not working - can't see all light controls in preview window

Posted By kirkshoe 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Light Tool scroll bar not working - can't see all light controls in...

Author
kirkshoe
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (844 reputation)Veteran Member (844 reputation)Veteran Member (844 reputation)Veteran Member (844 reputation)Veteran Member (844 reputation)Veteran Member (844 reputation)Veteran Member (844 reputation)Veteran Member (844 reputation)Veteran Member (844 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I have multiple lamps and lights in my set, but can't see all of the light/lamp controls in the light tool because the vertical scroll bar is frozen at the bottom position, and several lamp controls at the top are off screen.  After much experimenting I was able to get the light tool scroll bar to work, by dragging in another lamp from the prop content window into my scene, and then deleting that lamp.  Has anyone else experienced this error?  Is there a fix, other than the round about way I got the scroll bar to work?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 10 hours ago
I have not encountered this issue personally. Is the problem restricted to one single project or are you able to reproduce the problem in any project?

If the latter, please can you provide us with the steps you take and we will check the problem. Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic