Since the release of Character Creator we have had many requests for a DirectX 9 version to be made available. Well we now have some good news for those stuck without Character Creator as we have a temporary workaround for this problem.
To get Character Creator to work in DirectX 9, please do the following:
1. Make sure Character Creator is updated to version 1.21 and not running.
2. Download the attached file - CC Graphics Mode Switch.zip
3. Unzip CC Graphics Mode Switch.zip
4. Double click "CC_Dx9.reg"
5. Run Character Creator.
* You will discover that "Realtime Smooth" is no longer available under Menu > Edit. Realtime Smooth is unfortunately DX11 only.
* If want to switch back Character Creator to DirectX 11, just double click "CC_Dx11.reg" and restart program.
We hope this will help those who have not been able to use Character Creator so far.