Creating Persona's

Posted By gcshep 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Rampa
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (26.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (26.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (26.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (26.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (26.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (26.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (26.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (26.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (26.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 1 minute ago
The animation tools are still virtually identical to what is in version 5. They just added timeline entries for the feet in the last update.

In the AML, it is possible to weight different body parts to favor different animations. I tried it a couple years ago, and got it working so I could add an upper-body motion as the character was walking. The example that existed online once is long-gone, but you could figure it out looking at the "Nodes" section in the editor if you were inclined.
Jbowdoin
Jbowdoin
Posted 8 Months Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (363 reputation)Senior Member (363 reputation)Senior Member (363 reputation)Senior Member (363 reputation)Senior Member (363 reputation)Senior Member (363 reputation)Senior Member (363 reputation)Senior Member (363 reputation)Senior Member (363 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Peter (RL) (10/20/2015)
Hi George,

You can create custom Persona using 3DXchange 6 Pro or Pipeline. The process is quite simple.

First load your character into 3DXchange 6, then import the motions you want using the "Animation" section of the 3DX Modify Panel (see below).

Then you add the motions to the Perform section and export your character to iClone with the Persona attached.

Finally if you want the Persona to be used by other characters, just switch to Animation > Persona in iClone and click the + ADD button at the bottom of Content Manager.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/b70ff6c0-055a-4ef6-b2ec-6e5e.png

hey peter
this process does not seem to work as the mode does not have the clips once sent to i clone 

Reading This Topic